OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR POSITION AVAILABLE IN ENDWELL, NY.
The Night Shift has been keeping the Southern Tier clean since 1978. Our company’s culture is focused on teamwork and we have supportive leadership. Many of our employees have been with us for over 20 years and we have a reputation for high customer and employee satisfaction.
We are seeking to hire a hardworking and dependable office administrator to assist with the day-to-day responsibilities of the office. This is a part-time, multi-functional position with the potential to grow in both hours and responsibilities for the right candidate.
Mon-Fri Afternoons, 20 hours per week.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Directing callers to the appropriate parties.
- Creating and updating spreadsheets.
- Following up on email requests from customers and employees.
- Extensive software skills are required. (Microsoft Excel, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone.
- Good time management skills with the ability to meet multiple dealines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Strong customer service and people skills preferred.