The Night Shift is seeking site/area supervisors for their Binghamton & Norwich locations!
Our site/area supervisors are responsible for the servicing of an assigned site in order to conform to direct cost budgets, quality standards, and customer satisfaction.
To fill these positions, we are seeking positive, detail-oriented, and quality-focused leaders who are willing to go above and beyond. The ideal candidates will not only have strong communication skills, but they will also be self-motivated and able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and attention to detail in all aspects of the position.
Site Supervisor Responsibilities
- Control budgeted man-hours for assigned locations
- Perform and inspect cleaning tasks to ensure that work performed satisfies company and customer quality standards for account retention
- Assist in the development of site work schedules
- Indoctrinate and train new cleaning personnel for site
- Reallocate and perform work as required in response to personnel shortage or special requirements
- Maintain, submit, and sign necessary time records for employees
- Resolve day-to-day operational problems and make immediate supervisor aware of them
- Make advancement, disciplinary or termination recommendations only to Regional Manager or appropriate superior
- Perform any and all other duties assigned by the Regional Manager
Being a part of The Night Shift means joining a world class team!
We pride ourselves on making a difference in our customers lives by providing cleaning services from a name they can trust! Joining The Night Shift means finding a flexible career in a friendly, yet hard-working atmosphere. As an employee of The Night Shift, you can enjoy the benefits of:
A Manageable Schedule
Working Close to Home
Awesome Team Work
Possibilities for Advancement
A Great Work Environment
Are you a hardworking and dependable individual looking for employment with a great company to grow with? If so, we encourage you to submit an application for employment today!